Alcolizer Technology (Alcolizer) is a world-leader in the field of Alcohol and Other Drugs testing and is recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and forward-thinking companies. Our products are designed in Australia, for Australia, but are shipped around the world to wherever people value quality, reliability and innovation.
This position is an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated and passionate R&D team who take pride in producing high quality software.
Reporting to the Technical Project Manager, the Junior Developer works in a team focussed on the development of a mobile application that facilitates onsite testing for alcohol and other drugs. The primary responsibility of the role is to develop additional functionality to an existing cross-platform app performing data collection and integration.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related discipline
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with Xamarin
- Solid programming experience in C#
- Software development using Microsoft Visual Studio and Mono
- App development in iOS, Android or Windows platforms
- Experience with cross platform app development
- Familiarity with Git software version control
OTHER SKILLS THAT WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter, YII or other PHP framework
- MySQL experience
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to interact with people from a broad range of cultural and social backgrounds
- Proven track record of achieving results in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated talent for problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Fantastic remodelled facilities with great amenities in a convenient location with on-site parking and other perks.
Join a company committed to helping law enforcement agencies, industry and personal users keep themselves and their employees safe.
Alcolizer is committed to the principal of equal employment opportunity and provides all employees with a harmonious and supportive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY
When submitting an application please include a cover letter and current resume.
Queries can be directed to Linda Rogers on 0409 769 766 or to [email protected].
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to be considered for this position.
- Job type:Entry level jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Software
Other, Australian Bridging Visa, Australian...
- 36 Mumford Place, Balcatta WA 6021Locations:
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2019, 12:59 pm