Mechanical Engineer Trainee - Customer Focus
Exploring leading edge technology, developing innovative products and expanding around the world.
These are the principles on which Alfagomma's success has been built. Today Alfagomma employs more than 3600 employees worldwide and is an ideal partner for different types of customers across marine, industrial hydraulics and mining industries. OEMs and large end users require an integrated package from a "tier one" supplier and Alfagomma represents a complete product range of hose, fittings & adaptors.
The Mechanical Engineer Trainee - reports to the Customer Service Manager and the National Operations Manager. The position is based in our Sydney, Eastern Creek Head Office.
Note: All recruits will need to undergo a staged progression plan to the role of Engineer within the company.
- The principal short-term objectives of the Mechanical Engineer-Trainee are to develop a sound knowledge of the basic range of Alfagomma products and applications.
- Long-term the Mechanical Engineer will become an expert in the field of Industrial and hydraulic hose & fittings and utilising this knowledge, will train Alfagomma staff and customers in product and field applications.
- The Mechanical Engineer - Trainee will become proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Alfagomma Australia Bill of Material (BOM), Job Card and LinkOne systems and procedures.
- Assist customers by providing accurate information and technical advice to ensure the integrity of products supplied.
- Assisting Branch Managers in administering and developing the product and application knowledge within the branch.
- Excellent personal presentation with good communications skills, working knowledge of AutoCad®, Microsoft Excel and Word computer applications
- Ability to work independently with solid time-management and organisation skills
- Good evaluation, analytical and decision making skills and a desire to learn and develop.
- Must have a minimum High School education to level 12 and currently studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is essential.
If you are seeking to join an international market leader please apply for the position via Seek.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Jon on 0426 678 364.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm