At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there’s flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let’s care for everyone’s tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Pricing Analyst - Technical Division | NSW – Sydney
· A chance to start your career within a well-respected & highly skilled team
· Work on end-to-end pricing as well as broader project work
· Entry level role perfect for a Graduate with D/HD grades
How far can you go with the support of leaders who want to bring out the best in you?
Our Technical Division is responsible for pricing, portfolio management, reinsurance and underwriting services. We support our distribution and other key stakeholder functions through improvement of the product and pricing framework for all of the Allianz General Insurance portfolios.
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst within our Workers Compensation Pricing team, an entry level position ideal for a new graduate who has excellent academic results, i.e. grades of Distinction or High Distinction. Please provide your academic transcript with your application.
You will add value by providing reporting and analysis which assists the business, understanding their experience and performance, and with the delivery of divisional strategies.
You will also be:
· Perform pricing analysis, reporting and modelling to analyse the portfolio and pricing performance.
· Provide insights from analysis and modelling to support pricing recommendations and commercial considerations to achieve strategic objectives.
· Implement best practice pricing models, including claims, quote conversion, customer retention and pricing scenarios, using specialised software.
· Implement initiatives to support continuous refinement of pricing models to ensure accuracy and reflect best practice frameworks
· Incorporate knowledge of pricing methodologies, concepts and Allianz products into analysis.
· Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and approaches.
· Perform the controls outlined in the pricing governance framework and ensure adherence to all governance frameworks relevant to the pricing process.
You will get exposed to numerous opportunities to develop and learn in a friendly and supportive environment. To be considered and successful in this role you must demonstrate:
· Degree or Masters in Actuarial Studies with Distinction or High Distinction grades; academic transcript to be attached to the application.
· MS Excel skills at an advanced level with experience in using SAS, Python, R or SQL valued.
· Ability to quickly build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating exceptional customer service.
· Strong time management and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work, whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak with clarity and impact.
We want people with the right attitude (hungry to succeed, customer-obsessed and goal-oriented) and exceptional communication skills. We want employees who are ambitious to learn and build themselves a career in insurance; specifically, with this role, we want someone with a keen interest in data and working with large data sets.
Unfortunately, with the current travel restrictions in place, we are unable to consider overseas applicants who are not Australian citizens.
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm