- High profile program with significant exposure
- Bespoke rotations plan tailored to individual career aspiration
- Gain exposure to the main areas of Insurance whilst developing your leadership skills
When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
As part of our General Insurance Leadership Graduate Program, you will complete 4 rotations in key areas of our organisation. Over the two-year program, you will acquire the skills, experience and networks required to build a successful career in Insurance.
This program is designed to ground you in the broad areas of our General Insurance business whilst developing your leadership capability along the way. Over the two years you will experience rotations in key areas such as:
- Relationship Management and Sales - Offers hands-on exposure to how we sell and distribute our insurance products.
- Product Management and Pricing – Exposure to how we price insurance products and manage policy wording as well as broader technical matters.
- Strategy and Project Management – Provides an opportunity to work on projects that have broad business impact and aligns with our business strategy.
- Operations – Provides an understanding of how we manage the claims cycle and general operations of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate Graduate who is willing to take ownership of projects and pieces of work and has the ability to anticipate, challenge, interpret, decide and align business transformation opportunities across the Allianz business.
To be successful in this role we need analytical thinkers with leadership qualities who will learn and adapt quickly, those who have demonstrated ability in the art of analysis, have strong negotiation skills and are able to network and strike up relationships with our customers, brokers and internal stakeholders.
You will have:
- A well rounded background with demonstrated experience across community involvement and participation in extracurricular activities
- Proven work experience in customer service or a corporate environment
- Strong effective communication skills
- Leadership qualities developed through university, work experience and extracurricular activities
- An interest in a role that not only embraces analytical skills but is also customer facing
- The ability to speak a second language (desirable)
What else is on offer?
- On-the-job development via four highly tailored and defined rotations
- Fully paid formal education and study leave to complete further study in insurance
- Technical training to assist you to accelerate your skills
- Ability to deliver key projects with your Graduate Cohort that have a cross functional focus
- Professional development opportunities to continue to build your business and leadership skills
- Networking opportunities with the Managing Director and Senior Leaders, as well as other graduates and the Allianz Graduate Alumni
- Ongoing support, mentoring and leadership through your sponsor, who is a Senior Leader in the organisation and our Talent Management team
- Opportunities to give back to our community through our Outreach Volunteering Program
- An attractive range of employee benefits, including insurance at discounted rates, community support programs and flexible leave arrangements.
- Market competitive remuneration
To be eligible to apply:
- You will be due to complete your undergraduate studies by the end of 2020 (applicants who graduated prior to 2020 will also be considered).
- You understand that you will be required to complete industry qualifications
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application and provide evidence of this
- You must attach your most up to date university results in the form of an Academic Transcript or university-issued proof of results (for example, screen shot of online university portal)
- You must attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume
Applications open Tuesday 21 July 2020 at 9AM and close Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 9AM (AEST).
For those who dare, here is your home, graduates.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 11:00 pm