At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there’s flex for balance and the support you need. So, come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let’s care for everyone’s tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Graduate - General Insurance Leadership | NSW – Sydney
- Be supported to grow and develop your career
- Feel empowered to make a positive impact
- Space to do things differently
What if you had the opportunity to rotate into key areas of the business whilst developing your leadership skills?
This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate Graduate who is willing to take ownership of projects and pieces of work. You will have the ability to anticipate, challenge, interpret, decide and align business transformation opportunities across the Allianz business.
Important to your success:
- A well-rounded background with demonstrated experience across community involvement and participation in extracurricular activities
- Proven work experience in customer service or a corporate environment
- Strong effective communication skills
- Leadership qualities developed through university, work experience and extracurricular activities
- An interest in a role that not only embraces analytical skills but is also customer facing
What's on offer?
- On-the-job development via four highly tailored and defined rotations
- Fully paid formal education and study leave to complete further study in insurance
- Professional development opportunities to continue to build your business and leadership skills
- Ongoing support, mentoring and leadership through your sponsor, who is a Senior Leader in the organisation and our Talent Management team
- Opportunities to give back to our community through our Outreach Volunteering Program
- An attractive range of employee benefits, including insurance at discounted rates, community support programs and flexible leave arrangements.
To be eligible to apply:
- You will be due to complete your undergraduate studies by the end of 2021 (applicants who graduated prior to 2021 will also be considered).
- You understand that you will be required to complete industry qualifications
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application and provide evidence of this
- You must attach your most up to date university results in the form of an Academic Transcript or university-issued proof of results (for example, screen shot of online university portal)
- You must attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role. We support flexibility so please discuss your needs with us during the process.
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Aug 2021, 4:07 am