Does customer satisfaction motivate you?
You'll be an experienced IT help or service desk specialist, used to operating in a fast paced and demanding environment. Your colleagues are busy, focused and collegiate; helping each other to learn how to solve the IT questions, issues and challenges that present themselves to Allianz's 4000+ employees every day. No two days are ever the same. From day one you will be trusted and empowered to operate as the professional that you are, working from home until such time as a safe return to the office is possible – even then it won't be every day, as we commit to extending flexibility of location, to all employees. Operating within a highly experienced, high performing team and reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you'll turn problems into solutions, making a difference to our people every single day.
You can expect to spend your day :
- Responding to user queries by phone, email and self service tickets, gathering information to determine the root cause of the problem, resolving the user's issue or enquiry wherever possible.
- Working collaboratively with your Colleagues to manage the flow of incoming requests, escalating to other IT specialists providing accurate information and any data gathered related to the user's problem.
- Resolving the user's technical issues by remotely accessing the user's computer, taking steps to resolve the issue.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records relating to the diagnosis and repair of issues, as well as tracking problems reported by multiple users
- Providing user support during updates and installation procedures for software and peripherals
Important to your success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively using different mediums across multiple audiences
- Recent experience gained supporting IT users in a busy organisation
- You must currently hold permanent, unrestricted rights to work in Australia
What's on offer?
- Work in a high performing team and be enabled to operate as the expert in your space
- Feel safe, balanced and trusted in a culture that is all about helping you to live your best life
- We are passionate about doing things differently, so feel confident to speak up and challenge status quo
At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there's flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let's care for everyone's tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
Let's care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 12:59 pm