You will have:
- A strong academic track record (Credit average or above)
- Proven work experience in a customer service or corporate environment
- A well rounded background with demonstrated experience across community involvement and participation in extracurricular activities
- Strong effective communication skills
- Leadership qualities developed through university, work experience and extracurricular activities
- The ability to speak a second language (highly desirable)
What else is on offer?
- On-the-job development via experiencing up to four defined roles (rotations) over your two year program
- Fully paid formal education and study leave to complete further study in insurance
- Technical training to assist you to accelerate your skills
- Ability to deliver key projects with your Graduate Cohort that have a cross functional focus
- Professional skills workshops to continue to build your business skills
- Ongoing learning sessions to build your knowledge of other departments and initiatives
- Networking opportunities with the Managing Director and Chairman, as well as other graduates and the Allianz Graduate Alumni
- Opportunities to give back to our community through our Outreach Volunteering Program
- Ongoing support, mentoring and leadership through your sponsor, who is a Senior Leader in the organisation and our Talent Management team
- Market competitive remuneration
- An attractive range of employee benefits, including insurance at discounted rates, community support programs and flexible leave arrangements.
- Potential opportunities to work internationally and be involved with global training and projects
To be eligible to apply:
- Please refer to our website for information regarding graduation dates and on what disciplines might best suit you.
- You understand that you will be required to complete industry qualifications
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application and provide evidence of this
- You must attach your most up to date University results in the form of an Academic Transcript or university-issued proof of results (for example, screen shot of online university portal)
- You must attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume
- Please note, applications without proof of University results will not be included in the selection process
For further information on our Graduate Program and Recruitment process, please visit www.allianz.com.au/careers/graduate-program
Come and work at a place where you matter. Explore all our opportunities now at www.allianz.com.au/careers.