This role involves the design and documentation of:
- Architectural lighting
- Power distribution systems
- Security systems including access control and CCTV
- Communications infrastructure
- Smoke detection and occupant warning systems
We are looking for someone who:
- Consistently maintains a high standard of work.
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Is tech-savvy, and is keen to apply new technologies and design tools to achieve engineering outcomes.
- Can work collaboratively with others, while taking responsibility for his/her own work.
- Is interested in the art and science of engineering.
Experience with Autodesk Revit and general programming skills will be favourably considered.
At this stage, we are only considering local (Perth-based) applicants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:
- L10, 68 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000Locations:
Western Australia, Perth
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm