Altis is seeking graduate consultants to join our growing Sydney team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and work on projects that make a real difference.
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
About the role
Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you get to work closely with the end users of your solutions. As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development lifecycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage collaboration and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
The first 6 months of the graduate program will be within the Innovation team at Altis. This will include training sessions and working on internal and external projects under the direction of the Innovation leads. If you are successful at the end of the 6 month probation period, you will have an opportunity to move into the NSW consulting team.
Please note: As part of the application process, if you proceed to second round interviews we will require a copy of your transcript.
Desired skills and experience:
- Hands-on software or application development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Superb communication skills
- Foundation skills in SQL and relational databases
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
- Learns quickly when facing new problems, analysing both successes and failures for clues to improvements.
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you'll get to work closely with the end users of your solutions and make an immediate impact. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Please note: You must be an Australian Citizen and have a security clearance to be eligible for this role.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm