Do you have a passion for helping participants every single day? Have you found yourself craving a higher level of trust, autonomy, and flexibility? Are you looking for a company that is not only an industry leader; but one that provides a collaborative working environment with great colleagues who truly have your back and a pathway for further career development?
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Rehabilitation Services by Altius!
- Create genuine connections with participants
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of an innovative leader with vast experience
- Go home every day feeling you have made a difference
About the job
We are looking for an Psychology student to join our team as a part time Allied Health Assistant, working alongside our Rehabilitation Consultant/Rehabilitation Counsellors and Provisional Psychologist in Occupational Rehabilitation. The role will be based in our Sydney CBD office on Kent Street with flexibility around your Uni schedule!
- 3rd or 4th Year Psychology students
- Must have driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be organised
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management skills
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and the drive to continuously learn
For more information or opportunities, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Psychology and Counselling
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 507 Kent St Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm