At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Rehabilitation Services by Altius!
- Create genuine connections with participants
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of an innovative leader with vast experience
- Go home every day feeling you have made a difference
Benefits of working with us:
- Career development opportunities
- 3 month tailored induction program
- Professional development and allowance
- Regular, ongoing training from leading industry professionals
- A values based culture with constructive leadership
- Attractive remuneration package which is reviewed as you progress
- A focus on quality over quantity to deliver outstanding results
- Provisional Psychologist can receive financial and clinical support in gaining registration
- Technology including a latest Surface Pro and smart phone to enable flexible working
- Genuine support for your wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Strong team culture with regular social events
We are looking for Graduates who are:
- Honest and genuine in their interactions with others
- Capable of delivering high quality performance
- Resilient, with the ability to adapt to change
- Collaborative in their approach
- Committed to finding innovative and practical solutions
- Passionate, resilient and enthusiastic.
- Team players who enjoy being part of a high performing and dynamic company
What you will need:
- An Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Completed an undergraduate degree in Allied Health
- Attained association registration or membership (AHPRA or ESSA)
- Driver’s licence and car
How to Apply:
Click Apply and attach your resume and cover letter. In the cover letter, please include the following:
- Degree name
- Degree completion date
- University name
- Availability to start
- Location preference
Any questions please contact Emily Norton on [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 507 Kent St Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm