Working at Altius
Do you have a passion for helping participants every single day? Have you found yourself craving a higher level of trust, autonomy, and flexibility? Are you looking for a company that is not only an industry leader; but one that provides a collaborative working environment with great colleagues who truly have your back and a pathway for further career development?
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Altius Group!
Altius Group is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have some exciting new opportunities. With on-the-job training and immediate access to external courses, this is the perfect opportunity to elevate your career to the next level.
About the job
- Complete Occupational Therapy assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living, ergonomic and/or workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- Exposure to clinical treatment based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and drive to continuously learn
- Driver license and a car
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
- 507 Kent St Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm