Amazon’s Australia Retail team, located in Sydney, is seeking an ambitious, fast learning, and open-minded Program Manager Intern to help us build scalable content that improves the experience of our suppliers. As a Program Manager Intern you will assist experienced Program Managers to develop and deploy content that will help suppliers gain an understanding of best practices and operating standards to improve their overall experience.
The Program Manager Intern will be responsible for assisting Program Managers in the implementation of scalable supplier experience content. The scope of this role includes:
- Conduct analysis of global Amazon standards for supplier experience content to identify benchmarks for the Amazon Australia business
- Develop a prioritized deployment schedule for experience content
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop and publish content relevant for Amazon Australia’s suppliers
- Establish metrics to measure success and develop tracking mechanisms
- Work with other international Amazon stakeholders to develop best practices for supplier education
This role an internship position with an ASAP start date with a duration to be equivalent of 3-month full-time equivalent duration and may lead to permanent full-time employment opportunities pending role availability and performance. This role is intended to be commenced as soon as possible and will work with the successful candidate to support a working schedule that accommodates this.
This opportunity is open to Australian and NZ citizens, and Australian permanent residents.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- Proficiency with SQL or willingness to learn
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm