2022 Account Manager Intern, Consumer
As an Account Manager Intern you will assist with the growth of Amazon’s third party merchants. Amazon’s Seller Services business includes all third party merchant activity through the variety of services we offer: Selling on Amazon, Fulfillment by Amazon, Sponsored Products and Amazon Global Selling.
Key job responsibilities
Working within one of the fastest-growing areas of Amazon you will have the opportunity to work with merchants across a variety of different product categories and from different countries helping to grow their business with Amazon. In addition, we want you to implement improvement projects and be involved in the launch of new programs based on feedback from the merchants you engage with. These projects will require you to work with different teams across Amazon, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams.
- Open to all disciplines for candidates in their penultimate year of their degree.
- Passionate about online business, e-commerce and sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to handle objections and negotiate
- People who are self-motivated, flexible and place the customer at the center of everything
- We hold analytical skills in high regard at Amazon and train people to interpret complex information and use this to develop clear, actionable plans.
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Opportunities in both Retail and Seller Services demand broad commercial awareness.
Please note: Our internship dates are from late November 2022 to February 2023, you will need to be available for those dates to be eligible.
- Some work experience - whether through placement years, internships or university.
- Experience in data analysis – confident manipulating large sets of data, identifying trends and areas for new business growth (Excel and SQL skills are a plus!).
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.