Are you familiar with sales and account management or with business development? Do you identify yourself with our motto "work hard, have fun, make history"?
Amazon is growing in Australia: grow with us!
Amazon is looking for a passionate and driven Business Development Graduate to be part of the team recruiting new Selling Partners (SP) for Amazon marketplace in Australia.
The Business Development Graduate will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with small and medium sellers. They will balance their time between managing new business and assisting those sellers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The candidate will work with sellers to understand their procurement requirements and then work with internal Amazon teams to determine the best solution to address the business needs. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
· Contribute to prospecting and lead generation activities
· Assist sellers with Registration
· Supporting new business with launching on Amazon Marketplace
· Meet or exceed targets for account management, including adoption of Amazon tools to ensure Selling Partner Success
· Learn and become a subject matter expert on Amazon Seller Central including tools such as Sponsored Advertising, Brand Builder and Promotions
· Educate and network with key prospect and seller contacts
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
· Analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand competitive landscape across multiple categories and identify customer trends
· Identify unique selection or seller opportunities that drive growth
Acknowledgement of country: In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
IDE statement: Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
You must have Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency at the time you submit your application.
· You must be in the final year of a university undergraduate or postgraduate degree or have completed your university studies within the past 24 months of applying.
·Open to all degrees and disciplines
· Keen to develop experience in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
· Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Motivated to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Motivated to solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm