2023 Graduate Account Representative - Consumer
To reach our aspiration, we need talented, bright, and driven people just like you! If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining Amazon Australia and take a first step towards building a brilliant career.
Amazon is looking for a driven Consumer Electronics Account Representative Graduate to join our growing team. The Account Rep is responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of existing Selling Partners.
The Account Rep will also own elements of the Existing Seller Program which they will need to optimise and scale to ensure the continued growth of the program in Australia. They will work closely with the Program Manager and various stakeholders and teams across the Amazon organization both locally and internationally.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Jointly learn and develop a business plan with existing Sellers to achieve substantial growth.
- Learn on how to optimise and scale elements of the program in collaboration with the Program Manager to ensure continued growth.
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
- Understand and drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders to drive Seller while improving customer experience
- Understand and analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand competitive landscape across multiple categories and identify customer trends
- Identify unique selection or seller opportunities that drive growth
- You must be in the final year of a university undergraduate or postgraduate degree or have completed your university studies within the past 24 months of applying.
- Open to all degree disciplines
- Keen on building a track record of success in managing and growing large accounts, product marketing or management consulting roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Motivated to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Motivated in solving analytical problems
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Strong business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool will be advantageous but not a prerequisite
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
You must have Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency at the time you submit your application.
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.