At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
We are seeking an Area Manager Intern. In this role you will be responsible for driving up the sortation & line haul infrastructure in the region which includes identifying the new routes.
- Defining the transportation process from FC to delivery stations
- Ensure enough bandwidth in sortation team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Conduct the performance appraisals of the station supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
- Continuously improve the through put and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Candidate should be graduating in Decemeber 2022 or 2023
- Experience in logistics field desirable and the experience in courier industry highly preferred
- People management experience. Experience in handling field team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has six sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Strong execution skills, Action oriented, go getter
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 1:59 pm