HR Generalist – Intern
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Human Resources Intern who is a strong communicator, can move fast and has the will to get things done. As an HR intern, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to various areas of HR including recruiting, employee relations, inclusion and diversity, learning & development, compensation, talent acquisition, talent management and HR operations.
• HR support
• Scheduling interviews with candidates and liaising with hiring managers. Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Helping recruiters to build talent pipeline for open positions
• Supporting employer-branding projects
• Employee initiatives: Organize and support culture building employee activities including employee rewards and recognition programs.
• Candidates will need to be in their penultimate year of their overall Bachelors/ Masters in Human Resources/Management or a related field.
• You must have Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency at the time you submit your application.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Proven experience as an innovator and a creator, with strong critical thinking and communication skills
• Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analysis
• Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and/or metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
• Some knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, development and performance appraisal systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management and execution skills
Please note: Our internship dates are from late November 2022 to mid February 2023, you will need to be available for those dates to be eligible. Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
Acknowledgement of country
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Human...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm