AWS Professional Service is applying the public cloud technology into multiple industries in the world. We also partner with local consulting partner, integration partners and others across the spectrum of technologies to build better organizations that deliver the most value to customer in every project. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that customer can only be successful when our system is successful.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects/Developer to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies. Here at Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business critical and global scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilize the ever-evolving AWS platform. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We have roles based in Sydney and Melbourne
**Amazon does not sponsor work visas for this role so you must have the full working rights in Australia so either Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian PR **
- Currently working towards a degree in computer science or relevant subject
- Only for candidates who graduate in 2023 and can do fulltime Internship starting from November/December 2021
- Hands on programing skills in any of the following: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Python
- Contribute full time during internships
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (50+%)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- English CET-6
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with designing and building application using Container or serverless technologies
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Experience working in distributed development teams
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- GPA (or equivalent) 3.75+ (Transcript required)
- 1+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience, side projects are preferred.
- TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 1:59 pm