As an Associate Solutions Architect Intern, you will receive deep dive training in modern infrastructure design and management. Training opportunities will include comprehensive training programs and multi-day classroom courses, with opportunities to achieve industry-respected certifications. Throughout the placement, you will be exposed to relevant real-world challenges of different organizations.
If successful, you will design, evaluate and communicate reference technical solutions in partnership with veteran AWS Solutions Architects and AWS Account Managers. The ability to demonstrate measurable business value against the latest technology best practices and ability to reason about both high- and low-levels of architectural solutions is essential for a future career in IT.Responsibilities:
- Prepare answers and designs for real-world technical questions and challenges in collaboration with Solutions Architects
- Shadow phone conversations and face to face meetings between Solutions Architects and AWS customers.
- Produce a deliverable project for an AWS customer that involves building solutions in the AWS platform
We have roles based in Sydney and Melbourne
**Amazon does not sponsor work visas for this role so you must have the full working rights in Australia so either Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian PR **
- Currently working towards a degree in computer science or relevant subject
- Only for candidates who graduate in 2023 and can do fulltime Internship starting from November/December 2021
- Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting
- Passions for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ownership of personal or educational technical projects
- Basic experience in Database, Developer Tools, Big Data, IoT areas
- Completion of one career pathway in AWS Educate
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 1:59 pm