This opportunity with Murex suits someone who is a recent graduate with 1-2 years of working experience (Perhaps you might have worked while you were doing your university degree). Ideally, you would have experience working in a technical engineering/ software development role where you have done some hands-on coding and you are interested in the capital markets/ finance world and looking to learn more. Or you could come from an Actuarial/ Finance/ Quant Finance background and have been dabbling in Technology and are looking to expand your technical skillset.
- Client focused engagement to propose solutions for their business requirements.
- Work on and support the platform interfaces, reporting solution, workflow and back-end across diverse projects for large clients in the financial market, including the biggest banks in Australia
- Participation in implementation projects, delivery of interfaces for electronic communication networks, clearing systems, customer's internal systems and trade migrations.
- Working with the product teams to enhance the platform.
- Collaborate with members from Front Office, Back Office and other departments to deliver on client projects across Australia and Asia Pacific.
- Develop expertise in the Financial Services space to be able to share this functional and technical expertise with our clients and internally.
- Conduct training sessions to customers, partners and internally.
- Degrees in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics and Statistics/ Finance/ Data Science
- 1-2 years of experience working in a technical role in banking & financial services or investment banking
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL and Java/ Python/ C/ C++
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
Why work for Murex?
- Great opportunity to work with an industry market leader
- You will get to dive deep into almost every aspect of capital markets, risk, trade evaluations, etc. while working in a technical role
- While this is a large global company, you will be working in a small, niche team in a friendly office environment where you are not just a number
- On-going training is provided for your professional development
Australian Citizenship and Permanent Residency are required for the role due to the nature of the work. So sorry in advance to all my international student friends! :(
Any questions regarding the opportunity please call Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218 or email [email protected]
I also offer a $200 referral voucher for anyone who can refer a friend who is interested!
(PLEASE NOTE: I am an agency recruiter and I am advertising on behalf of my client at Murex. This opportunity will see you working directly for Murex on a permanent fulltime basis.)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Computer Science
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- 5/55 Clarence Street Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 12:59 pm