The AMP Financial Services graduate stream spans the breadth of AMP’s retail wealth business, which provides customers in Australia and New Zealand with:
- Financial planning and advice
- Superannuation, retirement income and other investment products for individuals
- Superannuation services for businesses and employer-sponsored schemes
- Retail banking products
The two year, four rotation program is designed to provide graduates with a holistic understanding of the wealth management and retail banking industry. Graduates complete rotations within a broad range of areas across the business - with opportunities to gain experience in product design and development, strategy, customer insight and analytics and digital.
The Financial Services graduate program is a two year rotational program which incorporates four, six-month rotations. The rotations offered typically cover the following areas of the business:
- Superannuation, Retirement and Investment Platform Product: accountable for managing and building AMP’s super, retirement and investment products. You will be involved in product strategy and pricing, competitor analysis and insights, product development, and adviser & customer engagement.
- Bank: AMP Bank provides banking solutions to help deliver the personal goals customer by offering residential mortgages, deposits, transaction banking, and SMSF products. Graduates will gain broad skills by working on the management of products, price and the banks customer experience by interacting with operations, credit, sales, contact centres, analytics and customer segments teams.
- Client experience and strategy uses customer insights and data to understand customer needs, and develops offers to address those needs and then facilitate the delivery of these to market. This function also runs and supports the Net Promoter System which allows us to collect frequent feedback from customers and business partners, as well as using that feedback to improve the experiences we offer.
- Marketing: works cross-functionally to design and deliver market leading communications, campaigns and offers, with a focus on driving business growth and client engagement. This team uses educational and informative information to add value to the user journey, gently guiding clients and prospects through the sales funnel through a combination of channels such as our digital assets, email, social and other media. Marketing also develops and delivers marketing systems and services in support of our employed and self-employed advisers and employer clients through workplace superannuation.
- Product Research: The team is responsible for monitoring the Approved Product List for our AMP-aligned financial adviser network. The team construct model investment portfolio solutions for advisers, engage with AMP Capital to discuss platform investment menus and research insurance and investment products across all asset classes. They also support advisers by answering general, product and fund-specific queries.
- Digital: Core to the AMP strategy is the digital and direct engagement of clients. The digital team is responsible for the digital strategy, propositions, experience and commercialisation of the digital channel. Graduates will have the opportunity to work across each of these areas as the digital channel is developed and new propositions and services are launched.
- Product Operations: Product Operations is a key part of delivering an outstanding customer experience for AMP customers across financial services products. Graduates will work with teams across the business to understand our products, conduct analysis and reporting to review product processes and identify opportunities for improvements, assess the impacts of projects to operations and work with senior business leaders to influence change and imbed improvements.
Where could this stream take you?
There is an abundance of opportunities this stream may lead to. Many graduates go on to be analysts throughout the business (Insurance, Superannuation, Bank, Wealth and Customer, Advice) including roles such as Product Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Strategy Analyst, Platform Analyst, Business Consultant and Research Analyst.
For a full role profile and more information click here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2020, 12:59 pm