The AMP Legal graduate program provides graduates the opportunity to develop fundamental legal skills and capabilities, building the foundation for their future career.
A two-year, four rotation program, the Legal stream allows gradates to experience what it’s like to work in an in-house legal team within the financial services industry. By offering rotations, Legal graduates gain exposure to a diverse range of work within Legal & Governance (L&G) and the business.
Description of the Stream:
L&G provides a comprehensive range of legal advice and board support services to all AMP and AMP Capital business lines and is made up of the following teams:
- Financial Services Legal
- Dispute Resolution & Regulatory Engagement
- Group Legal – Corporate & Governance
- AMP Capital Investors Legal
- Superannuation Trustee Office
- Legal Operations
The Legal stream offers the following six-month rotations throughout the two year graduate program:
- Financial Services Legal (compulsory)
- Group Legal (compulsory)
- Legal elective rotation
- Business elective rotation – this may include areas such as advice & banking, insurance, superannuation, SMSF, or AMP Capital
For a full role profile and more information click here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2020, 12:59 pm