At AMP, we believe it’s what we do today that helps us all to own tomorrow.
We’re creating an environment where talented people can shine. It’s an environment that offers guidance, yet is flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We place great emphasis on ensuring we walk the talk when it comes to our Graduates. Our tailored program provides the foundations necessary to bring out the best in our Graduates, both during the program and beyond.
- A range of formal professional development courses throughout the program
- The opportunity to work on a business improvement project with the chance to win $20,000 funding towards piloting your idea
- AMP will financially support you in the completion of your CA / CPA.
- Insight sessions – presentations and interactive sessions with senior leaders from the business
Our Graduate Program includes rotations within different teams or areas of a business unit. The rotational program is designed to:
- accelerate your development through depth and variety of experiences, building out your technical skills in your area of interest
- ensure that you are given meaningful, challenging work through the program and faced with ongoing
- development goals which stretch you
- provide you with a wide range of networks and contacts across the business help you find the role that you want at the end of the program
Throughout the Graduate program you have access to a wide range of networks and specifically appointed Support relationships to ensure your ongoing development:
- A dedicated Graduate Talent Manager
- In-business Graduate Champions
- Graduate Buddy
- The Graduate Alumni Community
Work life balance
- Extra Leave: purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave each year through salary deductions
- Flexible working arrangements such as working from home
- Access to online employee benefits discount program (offering savings to over 300 retailers)
Health & Wellbeing
- Onsite health clubs at Circular Quay and Parramatta
- Access to health cover at reduced corporate rates
- Sporting events such as City2Surf, Corporate games and many more
The AMP Foundation’s Community Program supports employees who volunteer with or fundraise for causes they are passionate about.
- Volunteering and mentoring: a range of team and individual opportunities to help those in need
- Fundraising: The foundation will dollar match funds raised by employees for registered non- profit organisations
- Unsung Hero: The foundation donates $3,000 to a charity where AMP employees have volunteered more than 80 hours of their time or have served on the board of the charity Page 7 of 10
AMP is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive working environment where high performing people choose to work.