For over 50 years Ampcontrol has achieved and celebrated a growing workforce across the world. Amongst the technological firsts, awards, impressive growth and global reach we now have over 850 employees, six member companies and 30 operations worldwide. Built on a foundation of innovation, agility and ingenuity, Ampcontrol designs and develops pioneering integrated electrical solutions and technology that makes a meaningful improvement to people's lives across the globe. In short, our people do some seriously cool stuff to energise our world!
Due to strong business growth, we are seeking a graduate or junior level electrical engineer to join our dynamic team and work on exciting electrical power projects across the mining, infrastructure, industrial and utility sectors.
You will be given guidance and mentoring by a talented team, with the aim of providing you with in-depth experience across all engineering aspects of the project life-cycle.
Working closely with our team of talented engineers, you will be involved with the following:
- carry out design work, as well as participate in and initiate the development of existing and new products, systems and standards;
- reporting and monitoring of projects, including the review of allocated jobs and reporting on design quality;
- tender and bid activities, including quoting and drafting of project proposals;
- coordinate and provide assistance for site installation supervision and commissioning;
- development of project management skills across all components of a project.
As you further develop your experience and skill set, you will be given new challenges to ensure your continual growth in the role.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Alongside a proactive approach and desire to learn, you will have:
- Recently completed a degree in electrical/electronics engineering;
- Have a keen interest in electrical power systems;
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a willingness to work as part of a team;
- A service-oriented mindset, with strong customer service skills.
Relevant industrial experience, for example gained through work placement opportunities as part of your degree studies, will be highly regarded.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Health & Wellbeing programs and discounts
- Personal career development
- Being part of a global, innovative organisation
At Ampcontrol, we are united by the principles of safety, people, innovation, customer and performance. Our people and values make our business better and are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to investing in our people and provide a supportive, healthy and safe working environment for all our employees.
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and passion for succeeding in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm