- Seeking Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- Program commencing February 2023
- Kurnell or Banksmeadow Terminal based program
Hi, we’re Ampol,
We’re proud of our thriving fuels and retail operations in Australia, but it doesn’t stop there. We have a mature and stable Fuels and Infrastructure business with growth aspirations. Our people are capable, agile, and adaptable, they constantly evolve and deliver our strategy. There is a wealth of knowledge in Fuels and Infrastructure, accumulated through experiences from all parts of our business.
We offer genuine opportunities to jumpstart your career as we continue to grow our business.
We are seeking highly motivated Engineering graduates in the field Mechanical to join our Graduate Program. We offer an exciting and unique 2-year program with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through various rotations across varied Projects in our Terminal Operations. These opportunities are based at Kurnell or Banksmeadow location.
This is a special time to join at a time of transition within the company and the petroleum industry as Ampol supports Australia’s future energy transition, and work towards decarbonisation. We are excited about the opportunities this brings to the company, employees and customers. Our leaders have strong technical knowledge, cross-functional experience and commercial focus that drives our business forward. They take pride in passing this on to the next generation of leaders - which could be you.
To be successful, you will be in your final year of study or have graduated within the last two years and will be available to commence full time employment in February 2023.
We are looking for individuals who showcase strong communication skills and have an outstanding approach to customer service and enjoy working in a team environment. You will have excellent academic results as well as a passion for solving complex problems be curious and eager to develop yourself and your career.
We can offer environments that promote diversity of thought, recognition of employee contribution and exposure to a wide range of business areas, where you will acquire knowledge and development needed to build your core Engineering skills.
- Our total remuneration is competitive. This is across base salary, a performance incentive, employee share offers and a 25% discount on Fuel for two privately used cars!
- We are flexible. Many of our teams have embraced hybrid work, balancing time spent remote working, with time spent at an office to connect and work together where it adds value.
- We value recognition. We have an internal recognition platform amplifying the achievements of those who do great work and demonstrate our capabilities and values.
- Career development and learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning and other tailored training solutions
- Paid Parental Leave - up to 12 weeks paid Parental leave, and up to a year off (unpaid)
- BabyCare Package - financial and flexible support for parents transitioning back to work
- Need some wheels? Novated Lease options are available
- Invest in your future with the Employee Share Scheme
- Care for your Community. Spend one paid day a year volunteering with one of our Ampol Foundation partners.
Our application process:
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undertake a video interview
- Successful applicants from here will be selected to an assessment process towards the end of August.
- We will require copies of transcripts upon application
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Sound like you? Apply today! Applications close 22nd August.
No matter where your passions lie, put your career in motion with Ampol.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
2 Years & Permanent
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2022, 12:13 am