We're seeking talented and curious graduates to help us analyse big data and investigate complex IT systems as part of our 2022 graduate program.
In our Systems Assurance and Data Analytics group help our auditors discover insights into government policies, initiatives, programs and financial statements, and conduct technical audits of networks, operating platforms and database management systems.
Our 12-month graduate program offers:
- a unique and broad introduction to the work of government that’ll give you a career edge
- flexibility and choice in work rotations, based on your goals
- challenging, interesting work as a member of one of our teams
- unmatched opportunities to work side-by-side and learn from senior leaders.
Who we're looking for
If you're interested in starting out in our Systems Assurance and Data Analytics group you should have a degree background in:
- data analytics
- business information systems
- business informatics
- IT security
- dual degrees in finance/IT.
If this isn't suited to your interests or qualifications, check out our 'Job Opportunities' for other ANAO teams and types of work.
We need recent graduates from a range of degree backgrounds to join our 2022 program. If you're motivated, team-minded and skilled in communicating with others—and will fit in with our high integrity and performance culture—we'd love to see your application.
It's an exciting time to be in audit!
We're a specialist public sector agency that supports the Auditor-General of Australia to conduct audits of Australian Government agencies. We report to the Parliament and are proud of the important role we play in keeping government agencies accountable for their exercise of authority and expenditure of public funds.
Through our audits we investigate and report on how government agencies operate, including their finances and how they manage programs, implement policy and run IT systems to achieve the aims of government.
As an ANAO auditor, you could examine Australian Government:
- program implementation, management and monitoring
- IT systems
- financial statements
- service delivery
- procurement processes, contract and grants management
- management of defence assets
- policy development processes
- and more!
Think about all the fast moving policy and implementation challenges faced by government right now. Along with advances that have been made in technology and analytics, it really is an exciting time to be in audit!
Apply today to see what other grads don't at the ANAO.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm