Want to use your accounting or finance-related degree in a place where profit isn't the driver? Join the Australian National Audit Office 2023 graduate program and do meaningful and rewarding work that keeps public sector expenditure transparent and accountable to Parliament. Help audit the financial statements of government agencies and report your findings to Parliament.
What's in it for you?
- A birds-eye view of public sector accounting and finance, working across our huge client base (250+ government bodies)
- A truly unique opportunity to see how agencies (big and small) run, developing your business acumen and priming you for leadership
- Real work with real responsibility — see your work published and tabled in Parliament. Make a difference, contributing to better public administration
- Unparalleled access to senior leadership including the Auditor-General and Deputy Auditor-General
- Tailored learning and development, an extensive training program and structured rotations into different areas
- Generous studies assistance following the completion of your graduate year, and support for maintaining membership with professional bodies and associations
Trainee financial statement audits needed
We're looking for curious and highly motivated team-players that have completed an accounting, economics, or commerce degree in the last seven years.
Other characteristics that will help you flourish at the ANAO include:
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- creative and critical thinking
- flexibility and adaptability
- well-developed conceptual and analytical abilities
- a strong sense of purpose and the drive to achieve.
Feel free to check out our 'Job Opportunities' for other ANAO teams and types of work.
Apply today to see what other grads don't at the ANAO.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Government
- Work rights:
- Position Start Date
October 2022/February 2023
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2022, 1:30 pm