At AngloGold Ashanti Australia, we have your learning and development at heart. People are our business and our business is people. As future leaders of the industry, we recognise the potential that our graduates bring to our organisation. You are not just a number: as a graduate, you become a valued member of the AngloGold Ashanti Australia team.
AngloGold Ashanti Australia’s structured graduate programmes are based on best practice within the career paths associated with each discipline, providing opportunities to work at both our open pit and underground mines.
We provide tailored programmes, matching your career interests with our business opportunities and developing your technical capability under the mentorship of experienced professionals, while also developing you as a leader. As a graduate, you complete real work while we support your development and career progression.
Upon completion of your graduate program, you are welcome to explore further opportunities within our global business.
Our Surveying Programme
Our two-year surveying programme is tailored to the graduate depending on their level of education and aspirations. We provide opportunities for exposure to both sites and work towards either a Grade 1 or 2 Authorised Mine Surveyor’s Certificate.
We are looking for people who have a strong academic record, an open mind, are aligned to our company values and have a genuine enthusiasm for a career with us.
- Have completed or are studying towards a tertiary qualification in the relevant discipline, due to graduate in the next 12 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Australian working rights
- A valid Australian manual driver’s license
As part of your application, you are required to submit:
- Academic record
- Cover letter outlining your interest in a career with AngloGold Ashanti Australia
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas, Science
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Perth, Regional Western...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm