At AngloGold Ashanti Australia, we have your learning and development at heart. People are our business and our business is people. As future leaders of the industry, we recognise the potential that students bring to the business.
We are interested in talented and ambitious 2nd, 3rd or 4th year’s students seeking to obtain work exposure during this December summer break. We offer paid vacation employment at both our open pit and underground mines (Tropicana and Sunrise Dam Gold Mines) and the potential to work for a global company upon the completion of your studies. High performing vacations students are also first to be offered scholarships and graduate positions.
This role will be based at either Sunrise Dam or at Tropicana on an 8:6 FIFO roster, from Perth.
- Are in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of studying towards a tertiary qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Australian working rights
- A valid Australian manual driver’s license
As part of your application, you are required to submit:
- Academic record
- Cover letter outlining your interest in a career with AngloGold Ashanti Australia
To be successful in this role you will also need to share AngloGold Ashanti's values and its commitment to safety and the environment.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas, Science
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Perth
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm