2021 Australia Business Transformation (Technology) Graduate Program
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: 18 month program
If you join the ANZ Graduate Program, you are pressing ‘start’ on a career that will challenge you and reward you. We help grow curious minds and develop careers for those motivated to make a positive difference for our customers and community.
We’re on the hunt for dynamic graduates who love workshopping ideas, are keen to embrace and explore innovation, and have exceptional taste in music (the last bit is optional...) We want people who aren’t afraid to speak up, share their opinions, develop relationships and influence outcomes. We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds, who are excited about joining a bank that’s reinventing itself to address the complex challenges that society faces today, continuously raise standards in banking, and create opportunities for generations to come.
No matter where your career takes you, our graduate program will provide you with the foundation you need to grow, succeed and take your career to the next level.
Take a leap in the right direction
If you’re ready to learn, we’re ready to help you develop a successful career at ANZ. It’s an exciting time at ANZ, especially in Technology at ANZ (and in many other parts of the bank) as we adopt our ‘New Ways of Working’ to transform into a digital bank. We’re embracing this change to deliver better outcomes for customers and respond to their feedback much faster by delivering a G8CX @scale. It’s about trusting and investing in our people and empowering them to deliver their best.
Technology underpins every part of our business: from delivering ‘always on’ core banking systems, protecting customers from cyber criminals, developing new tools, apps and services to improve the customer and/or employee experience, and much, much more.
Australia Business Transformation (Technology) at ANZ
The Australia Business Transformation team is focused on the future of banking.
We’re doing banking differently here! We get to work with innovative and new technologies allowing us to provide elegant solutions to meet our customers’ needs now and in the future.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of this change - working in an agile way to innovate and deliver quality outcomes at pace? We’re looking for people who are passionate about transformational change and doing great things for our customers, to help us redefine banking for the future. Join us as we reimagine services using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing.
Here’s why you should apply for ANZ’s Grad program.
- Learn about cutting edge technology
- Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes o Microservices
- User Experience Design
- Machine Learning o Biometrics
- React, Node.js
- Chaos Engineering (Simian Army, Chaos Monkey)
- and many, many more!
- Make an impact on the world
- You’ll work in a sustainable environment (we even have our own wind farm)
- Improving the financial health of our customers
- We are looking for people who can empathise with our customers
- Work in a great culture
- Celebrate failures - We are only humans! Let's learn from mistakes and move on.
- Psychological safety - Speak up culture is very important here.
- Emphasise personal growth - Our Technology employees are entitled to $5000 worth of training every year plus many more in house initiatives.
You must be wondering by now if it is really job in bank. We can assure you it is and we were all surprised when we started our journey.
Things that might make you a great fit:
- Are you someone who asks why a lot? We love curious people challenging status quo.
- Do you think differently about things? Variety of views allow us to come up with best solutions.
- Are you a technophile? You will love to see how those cool tools are used in corporate world.
- Do you like building cutting edge software? ANZ encourage, challenge and collaborate in delivering new experiences to our customers.
- Are you a fun, positive meme-lover? Apply now!
- We’re looking to hire problems solvers who have a big picture view.
We’re hiring now and for the future.
For more information, please access the brochure here.
Applications close: August 10th, 2020. Apply today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm