At ANZ, we are driven by our purpose and strive to create a balanced and sustainable society in which everyone can take part and build a better life. Our purpose not only supports our business strategy, it guides the decisions and actions we take every day as we serve individuals, families, businesses and communities.
ANZ Technology builds, procures, and operates systems that enable ANZ to deliver banking services to over 6 million customers in Australia and process billions of dollars every day. We have employees in ANZ Technology working globally, all on different pieces of the puzzle, providing delightful financial experiences that are safe, secure, and simple to use. Our focus on thoughtful innovative tech solutions help us understand the needs of businesses, be seen as trusted advisers and provide secure, stable and smart solutions. Technology is a part of everything we do at ANZ and that gives us a competitive advantage. Our aim is to deliver [email protected] It’s not an easy task, and certainly comes with some challenges. Whether it’s helping us enable lightning fast payments or ensuring the stability of our online banking platform, there’s always something to do. Come and see Tech in action and apply today. What to expect in your 8-week Technology Internship Our summer interns will be aligned to one of the following areas during the program, including:
The domains in this group deliver end-to-end, world class products and services to our retail, corporate & commercial, and global institutional customers across Australia, New Zealand and in our other markets.
The domains in this group provide support across a range of areas, each key to the bank’s success: Banking Services (including Payments), Enterprise Data & Intelligent Automation, Infrastructure & Cloud, Australian Business Transformation and Security (protecting our customers, employees and shareholders).
The domains in this group are responsible for the employee experience, our operational performance of Technology Services and ensuring technology is running seamlessly at an enterprise level.
Who makes a good Technology Intern?
- You ask why a lot. You love challenging the status quo and contribute diversity of thought. This is where our most innovative solutions have stemmed from!
- You consider yourself to be tech-savvy or are interested in exploring the non-technical side, such as translating the technical jargon into easy-to-understand English for our customers.
- You love building cutting edge software. ANZ teams encourage, challenge and collaborate in delivering new experiences to our customers.
- You adopt a growth mindset, are proactive and maximise your opportunities.
- You are a go getter who is passionate about learning and open to stepping outside your comfort zone to make the most of this 8-week opportunity!
If you are studying through a tertiary institution, this internship is for you! Whether you’re studying an Information Technology (IT) specific course or Business Management – we are open to people who have diverse backgrounds and are committed to exploring the world of Tech.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2022, 12:59 pm