Why join this Virtual Experience Program?
We understand that the transition into the corporate world may seem like an ambiguous and unchartered territory for many university students. Don’t worry – it’s not all as scary as it may seem! We’re keen to help prepare you for the transition into the corporate world and to help familiarise you with some of the key skills you may require on a day to day basis.
For this program, you’ll be working with Zawoosh, who are a (make believe) mobile application company providing a popular food delivery service to the Australian market. You’ll be working across three tasks to help develop their 3-year strategy and be exposed to an array of key skills including:
- Research and analysis (Task 1)
- Developing a customer lens through Human Centred Design (Task 1)
- Email writing (Task 2)
- Data interpretation (Task 2)
- Strategic thinking (Task 3)
- Developing a business case (Task 3)
- Business analysis (Task 3) – Including market analysis, financial analysis
- Presentation and Communication skills (Task 3)
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:30th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm