What Work Is Like at ANZ- Virtual Internship
Are you a student looking to enter the professional workforce for the first time? Looking to learn work-ready skills to land your dream job?
We are committed to helping students develop meaningful career pathways to reach their career goals. That’s why we has partnered with Forage to create a Job Ready Virtual Experience Program.
In this Virtual Experience Program, you’ll learn:
- How to dress to impress for an interview
- Professional email etiquette
- Techniques to manage tasks efficiently
Whether you’re in high school, university, or are still exploring opportunities, enrolment is now open to all students. This Virtual Experience Program is free, self-paced, and it takes 2-3 hours to complete.
Develop the job-ready skills to launch your career by enrolling into the program now.
This program has been specifically developed to help young Indigenous students in high school and university to get “job ready” as they prepare to enter the professional workforce.
Our other objective has been to inspire Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students as they complete their formal education to “see themselves” in a professional/corporate environment.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm