The Aon graduate program – Launch, is a 2 year development initiative for graduates in Australia. We have three streams of graduates – Actuarial, Risk and Consulting. The Launch program targets future leaders and technical specialists able to contribute to the success of our business. What you can expect as a graduate on Launch:
4 rotations x 6 months each
Formal development activities
Professional development opportunities
Permanent landing role
On successful completion of the program, you are guaranteed a permanent landing role in your relevant development stream – actuarial & analytics, risk or consulting.
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for our 2019 graduate program, you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application, and;
- Completing or have completed your last degree in the 12 months prior to February 2019
- Achieving or have achieved strong academic results throughout your degree(s)
In addition, Aon looks favorably upon graduate candidates who:
- Have previous paid or unpaid work experience, and;
- Demonstrated a strong involvement in extra-curricular activities
Recruitment process & tips
Stage 1: Online Application
Complete an online application. Allow about <5 minutes. Have with you a soft copy of your transcript and proof of residency/citizenship e.g. Australian passport, Permanent Residency documentation, or Australian birth certificate.
Stage 2: Online Assessments & Video Interview
Two online assessments help us understand how you like to work (<20 mins) and how you use reasoning to problem solve (<10 mins). Remember we’re looking for real, well rounded people. The video interview is your opportunity to tell us a bit about who you are and let your personality shine (<15 mins).
Stage 3: Assessment Centre
Our assessment centre will be your chance to:
- meet with some of the Aon team in person (including graduates from our earlier cohorts and rotation people leaders) and to find out more about us
- show us your practical side through a group activity and give us a deeper understanding of you through interview
2019 Intake is now open
We will be holding final assessment events in mid-October and will be aiming to extend offers to successful applicants by early November 2018 for a February 2019 commencement.