- Full Time permanent roles within IT
- Start with a 2-year Graduate Program
- ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company
- Brisbane or Melbourne based
- 4 x 6-month rotations over 2-year program
- Do you want to work with a leading Australian energy infrastructure business?
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Our operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and we employ more than 1900 people.
Our vision is to be world class in energy solutions.
The APA Graduate Program provides a unique opportunity for graduates to gain valuable industry experience, learn about our business and build your career with your chosen discipline. Over the two-year program you will develop your technical knowledge, skills and leadership capabilities while undertaking meaningful work within a range of teams across the business. You will enjoy working on challenging projects alongside some of the most experienced and talented people in the industry. Learning, sharing knowledge and being supported by these senior members of staff will ensure you become an active and valued contributor to our Climate Change and Net Zero.
As a Graduate on our two-year Program, we offer you:
- Four six-month rotations across the selected business stream
- Performance feedback and salary increase at the end of each rotation
- On-the-job training to build on your skills
- Tailored development program
- Mentor support from a senior industry professional to help guide your career
- Give back, share knowledge and learnings with members across the business and community
- We are a WORK180 endorsed employer for all women and are committed to raising workplace standards
As part of the 2023 APA Graduate Program, we are recruiting into our Information Technology team, where we are responsible for service delivery & operations across network, infra, cloud and workplace technologies. Your knowledge of service management and process design will enable you to learn service management in a mission critical environment. You may gain exposure across service operations support, incident management, problem management, vendor engagement and communication. We are also looking for those keen on developing using Microsoft Technology in our Information Management team. On completion of the Graduate Program you will transition into a permanent full-time role to continue your career within APA.
To be eligible to apply for the Graduate Development program, you will be:
- Degree qualified in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- A recent Graduate or in your final year of study and in a position to start your graduate program in March 2023
- Able to demonstrate the APA behaviours:
Bring your energy!
We want you to help us shape the future of the energy industry. We pride ourselves on being collaborative and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity. We believe we do our best work when we harness the perspectives and experiences of our people to take the opportunities and tackle the challenges that we, our customers and our communities face in our ever-changing world. If you have the energy, courage and ideas to make a positive impact, we’d love to hear from you to become world class in energy solutions.
How to apply:
- Submit your Cover Letter, CV, academic transcript and application via the “Apply” button
- Applications close on Sunday 4 December 2022, with a start date of 1 March 2023
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered. APA Group is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Brisbane, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm