Do you want to work with one of Australia’s leading energy infrastructure businesses?
APA own and operate Australia’s largest gas network with over 1800 people across almost 70 sites throughout mainland, regional and remote Australia. APA also own or have interests in gas storage facilities, gas-fired power stations, gas processing plants, wind farms and solar farms. We have a strong commitment to achieving the best outcome through an inclusive and collaborative culture.
With a strong focus on achieving results, a collaborative working style and a values-based culture, APA offers you a career opportunity like no other. We have an opportunity for a Graduate to join our People, Safety and Culture (PSC) team as part of our 2021 Graduate Development Program based in Sydney.
As we continue to develop and expand our operating portfolio, we will continue to invest in our greatest asset: our people. Our PSC team provides specialist advice and services to ensure our business has frameworks, policies and processes in place to build a positive culture and employee experience. As a Graduate in PSC, you will work closely with the PSC Team and will contribute to the team's success and build your knowledge via hands-on experience in all facets of contemporary human resource practice, including recruitment, talent management, remuneration and benefits, performance and development.
As a Graduate on our two year development program we offer you:
- Structured rotations across our People, Safety and Culture team over a two year program
- An opportunity to build positive relationships with peers, senior managers, and customers across multiple teams and business units
- Valuable on the job experience working on a range of challenging projects
- Regular feedback on your performance and support to set goals for your career
- Customised professional development sessions focusing on skills such as resilience, managing change, personal brand, leadership, communication and teamwork
- A mentor to help guide your career.
On successful completion of the Graduate Program we will work together placing you in a division of the People, Safety and Culture team that you have worked in, balancing your preferences with the business needs.
To be eligible to apply for the Graduate Development program, you will be:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources, Management or related field
- A recent Graduate or in your final year of study and in a position to start your graduate program in February 2021 in Sydney
- Be able to communicate with a broad range of people; verbally and written
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have sound analytical and research skills
- Be driven and dedicated to your career growth and development
- Hold a current Australian drivers license.
If you have the focus, energy, flexibility and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
- Submit your Cover Letter, CV, academic transcript and application via the “Apply” button
- Applications close on Friday, 21 August 2020, with employment offers expected to be made in October 2020.
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
When you join us on this journey to success, you will have access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 1:59 pm