Do you want to work with one of Australia’s leading energy infrastructure businesses?
APA own and operate Australia’s largest gas network with over 1800 people across almost 70 sites throughout mainland, regional and remote Australia. APA also own or have interests in gas storage facilities, gas-fired power stations, gas processing plants, wind farms and solar farms. We have a strong commitment to achieving the best outcome through an inclusive and collaborative culture.
With a strong focus on achieving results, a collaborative working style and a values-based culture, APA offers you a career opportunity like no other. We have an opportunity for a Graduate to join our Transformation and Technology team as part of our 2021 Graduate Development Program based in Sydney.
We believe that the way we harness and use energy is changing and as a great Australian company we should play a big part in the future of energy. By harnessing the power of technology, we can effectively respond to the disruptive forces of decarbonisation, decentralisation and digitisation. Our Transformation and Technology team drives the identification of emerging energy market opportunities while delivering business transformation, continuous improvement initiatives and technology solutions. As a Graduate in this team, you’ll research and analyse data to make recommendations that contribute to the development of technical strategies that shape the future of the energy industry.
As a Graduate on our two year development program we offer you:
- Structured rotations in line with your discipline across a two year program
- An opportunity to build positive relationships with peers, senior managers, and customers across multiple teams and business units
- Valuable on the job experience working on a range of challenging projects
- Regular feedback on your performance and support to set goals for your career
- Customised professional development sessions focusing on skills such as resilience, managing change, personal brand, leadership, communication and teamwork
- A mentor to help guide your career.
On successful completion of the Graduate Program we will work together placing you in a division of the Transformation and Technology team that you have worked in, balancing your preferences with the business needs.
To be eligible to apply for the Graduate Development program, you will be:
- Double degree qualified in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, IT, or Science
- A recent Graduate or in your final year of study and in a position to start your graduate program in February 2021 in Sydney
- Be able to communicate with a broad range of people; verbally and written
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have sound analytical and research skills
- Be driven and dedicated to your career growth and development
- Hold a current Australian drivers license.
If you have the focus, energy, flexibility and ideas that will shape the future of our business and industry for years to come then we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
- Submit your Cover Letter, CV, academic transcript and application via the “Apply” button
- Applications close on Friday, 21 August 2020, with employment offers expected to be made in October 2020.
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
When you join us on this journey to success, you will have access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 3:21 am