APA Group is an excellent place to see what your career could look like. As an Intern or Vacationer and part of an APA team, you’ll learn from a group of passionate professionals who work safely, and responsibly to deliver Australia’s energy.
As an ASX top 50 organisation we invest in you. As a growing and dynamic business, we have the support to enable you to advance your career. Completing a Vacation Program or Internship can often lead to ongoing job opportunities and entry to our Graduate Development Program. We embrace our social responsibility as a successful business, and engage in sustainable initiatives to benefit the environment and local communities where we work.
Based in our Spring Hill office, we have an exciting opportunity available providing commercial support to our Power team. This is a 3 month fixed term role (with potential for ongoing part time work).
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, you will play a key role in supporting project deliverables in the establishment and upgrade of commercial systems and processes.
You will experience:
- On-the-job training
- Meaningful work
- Mentoring from a senior employee
- An inclusive and supportive work environment
You willbe involved in:
- Supporting project deliverables.
- Developing and populating a contract register with agreements relating to APA Power’s gas generation, renewables and transmission assets.
- Commercial reporting activities, including budget review and performance reports to external stakeholders.
- Understanding the formation, content, construction, amendment, and discharge of contracts.
- 2nd or 3rd year student studying towards a dual degree in law and business.
- Be able to communicate with a broad range of people; verbally and written.
- Have an ability to build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and with customers.
- Have a strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
If you have the focus, energy, flexibility and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
- Submit your Cover Letter, CV, application via the “Apply” button
- Applications close on 27September 2019
- Start your new role on 2 December 2019
APA is an equal opportunity employer. Our workplace is diverse and inclusive and we value the unique talents, experiences and perspectives you will bring to help strengthen our culture, brand and performance.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm