Kick start your health career through our Graduate Program!
APM Group is a leading global human services organisation with a purpose of enabling better lives. APM Group has more than 9,300 employees in 11 countries dedicated to helping individuals of all abilities thrive with independent and fulfilling lives.
Our passion lies in helping people be their best, and we believe in celebrating the success of every individual who overcomes physical, intellectual, or psychological injury, illness or disability, to reach their goal in life.
As a Graduate Rehabilitation Consultant within the APM Group, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping someone make positive changes in their life through your regular interactions and care. APM Workcare understands that prevention and proactive management of injuries in the workplace is critically important, and we work with employers and their people to minimise the personal and business impact of injuries, illness and disability through prevention, rehabilitation, and training.
Our Graduate Program sits across several of our well-known brands, including:
APM WorkCare, Konekt Workcare and Generation Health.
Combined with leading personal and professional development, mentoring and Graduate led initiatives, our Program is an incredible experience!
While taking part in a top 75 Australian Graduate Employer Program, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping someone make positive changes in their life through your regular interactions and care.
Being one of the largest Allied Health providers in the country means we have opportunities right across Australia from our capital cities through to our regional hubs.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury, or who have experienced an illness causing work incapacity.
- Conducting assessments such as initial needs, workplace assessments, ergonomics and activities of daily living.
- Conducting specialist functional and pre-employment assessments for corporate customers (including audiometry, spirometry, D&A testing).
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return-to-work goal.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers.
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organisations achieve their potential.
- You’ll work with variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality and labour hire.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Graduated within the last 12 months or by early 2024.
- Eligibility for professional registration with relevant industry body.
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people.
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy.
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment.
- Australian full working rights.
Degrees we’re currently looking for include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Rehabilitation Counselling
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Australia, Canberra, Sydney,...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm