Lifecare - 2023 Graduate Program
With over 30 Clinics across WA, NSW, QLD and VIC and more than 600 staff nationally, Lifecare, part of the APM Group, is one of Australia’s largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
APM Group is a leading global human services organisation with a purpose of enabling better lives. APM Group has more than 9,300 employees in 11 countries dedicated to helping individuals of all abilities thrive with independent and fulfilling lives.
Apply now for the 2023 Graduate Program
What's in it for you?
Our 2-year Graduate Program provides you with a well-rounded knowledge base that guarantees your success, while providing mentorship and supervision to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will benefit from:
- Permanent full-time positions
- 1-on-1 supervision and mentoring with a senior clinician
- Continual professional development and PD allowance to empower your career growth
- Free access to over 35 personal and professional development courses through our MCI Solutions brand
- Work across a variety of case presentations and clients in our private practices
- Flexibility to choose your hours
- Ability to experience the various APM Group Health brands to broaden your skill set and career options
- Graduate networking sessions
- Build your capabilities and confidence
- Conduct clinical assessments
While taking part in a truly outstanding Program, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping someone make positive changes in their life through your regular interactions and care.
- Graduation achieved by January 2023 or earlier
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Valid Australian working rights
Degrees we’re currently looking for include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
Interested? Then, we want to hear from you!
How to apply
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity.
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2022, 7:00 am