About the role
As a full time, Graduate, you will be assessing and diagnosing a variety of musculoskeletal and/or sporting injuries, running and implementing exercise programs, you will also engage with other allied health professionals, GPs, surgeons, sports and exercise medicine physicians as required, to help provide a holistic care approach to your patients or in the comfort of your client's home.
We are seeking Graduate Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Exercise Physiologist to join our teams across WA, NSW, QLD and VIC, where you will enter into our Graduate Program.
What’s in it for you?
As a valued member of the team, you will benefit from.
- One on one mentoring and access to professional development allowance
- Access to Pilates training courses as well as in-service training programs
- Individual plans tailored to you to develop into leadership roles or develop your clinical niche.
- Fully equipped gyms and large Pilates studios.
- Additional employee benefits available to you through the APM group
- Ability to experience the various APM Group Health brands to broaden your skill set and career growth.
What will make you successful?
- Professional registration with AHPRA
- Interest in Musculoskeletal and/or Sports Physiotherapy
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Valid Working with Children Check, must be state applicable.
- Willing to undergo a National Criminal History check upon successful application.
Lifecare are a part of the APM Group. With more than 45 clinics and over 400 practitioners we value holistic, patient centred care whilst supporting our practitioners with professional development opportunities and a very well-structured mentorship program.
The Lifecare physiotherapy network is one of Australia’s largest sports medicine networks with clinics across both the East and West coasts of Australia. Lifecare has created the most comprehensive commencement and continuing education program, which includes a supported induction program, complete with your own assigned mentor, supported professional development program that can be adapted depending on your experience, professional development allowance and fully subsidised onsite Pilates training to give you the skills you need to help your clients.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others, and your own?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform. Join the team today!
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Sydney, Sunshine Coast,...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm