Early Start Australia is a national organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and families.
At Early Start Australia we believe that everyone’s journey should be remarkable. We like to keep things light-hearted, spread positivity and have fun by encouraging our employees to let their personalities shine!
We are looking for Graduate Therapists who are driven, great communicators and put their clients first. You will have the opportunity to work in clinics, client homes and/or schools.
Apply now for the Early Start Australia Graduate Program
As a Graduate Therapist within Early Start Australia, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping someone make positive changes in their life through your regular interactions and care.
So, what’s in it for you?
- A 2-week induction with ongoing training and development
- A permanent full-time or part-time position
- Fast track clinical skills with a diverse client group
- One-on-one support from Senior Therapists and Team Leaders
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with the opportunity to work across other sites in Australia
- Access to a wealth of clinical support and resources
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- 3 days of annual professional development leave entitlement (on top of other leave entitlements)
- Participation in ESA’s Reward Incentive Scheme
- Access to Employment Hero; a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets
- Graduated within the last 12 months or by early 2023
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA or SPA
- Valid Australian working rights
- Compliance – SPA Membership, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, First Aid Training, Driver’s License & Vehicle
Being a national company means we have opportunities right across Australia from our capital cities through to our regional hubs. While hitting the open road is a great adventure for some, we appreciate it’s not for everyone, so we always endeavour to try and find the right location for you.
What are you waiting for?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
Feeling excited & motivated? Check out our Website and Facebook Business Page to learn more about us:
earlystartaustralia.com.au and facebook.com/EarlyStartAustraliaHO
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional New...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2022, 7:00 am