At its core, the APM Group is a leading global human services and health care organisation with a purpose of enabling better lives. Our network of more than 7,500 people in 10 countries is dedicated to helping individuals of all abilities thrive with independent and fulfilling lives.
In the last 12 months, our team members have reached the lives of more than 1 million people.
Our passion lies in helping people be their best, and we believe in celebrating the success of every individual who overcomes physical, intellectual, or psychological injury, illness or disability, to reach their goal in life.
Apply now for the Graduate Program
Final places are now open for new Occupational Therapy graduates in the APM Group Graduate Program.
Through the program, you’ll:
- Enter the world of occupational rehabilitation, experiencing the satisfaction that comes from creating physically and psychologically safe workplaces
- Spend nine months in two of our WorkCare businesses, getting a feel for different brands and how they work in the occupational health sector.
- For the final six months, relocate to one of our regional locations or rotate to another WorkCare business.
What’s in it for you?
When you join APM, you’ll start off with a smooth, supported induction including face-to-face and virtual interactions along with online training.
Throughout your program, you’ll be offered a series of learning and development opportunities, 1-to-1 mentor support, shadowing opportunities and exposure to a variety of case work to support your growth and set you up for success.
Other benefits for you include performance incentives that reward achievements, salary packaging, smart phone and laptop, discounted health insurance and flexible working options.
- Graduation achieved by Feb 2022
- Have completed an undergraduate qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible for AHPRA Registration
Applications close Tuesday 2 November at 11.55pm
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- 58 Ord Street, West Perth WA 6005, AustraliaLocations:
Regional New South...
- Program duration
- Salary range
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2021, 6:00 am