At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
As a People & Culture Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will give candidates their first impression of what it’s like to work for Appian and revel in the responsibility of helping to build a great organisation of passionate and talented individuals. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Support talent acquisition with recruitment coordination including scheduling candidates and liaising with hiring managers; facilitate in-person & virtual interviews and set up candidate presentations
- Maintain vacancies on job boards (Applicant Tracking System, Linkedin, SEEK, and university databases)
- Provide timely follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Manage contract preparation, supplying onboarding materials, coordinating new hire orientations, scheduling trainings, and other employment-related documentation as required
- Apply a detail-oriented approach to your tasks, with a consistent commitment to continuous improvement and efficiency
- B.A/B.S. Degree in Human Resources, Arts, or related field
- 0-1 year minimum experience in a Talent Acquisition or HR related position
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, be able to plan, be well organised, have excellent oral and written communication skills, work well under pressure, take initiative, and be flexible and cooperative
- Ability to thrive, and have preference for, dynamic, fast paced and high growth environments
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
- Please submit your application here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/appian/jobs/3395074
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Human Resources
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 1/92 Pitt St, Sydney, NSWLocations:
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm