Joining a team within the Appian Corporate department means you'll be doing work that directly impacts the overall business. We are a people-first organisation, committed to providing a first-class employee experience. Our top priority is ensuring our people and the business are equipped with the tools, resources, and processes needed to thrive. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to join the Appian APJ People & Culture team. Appian is in hyper growth mode and seeking a sharp, hands-on recruiter to help scale our business with top talent. Appian Recruiters all have a little something in common. We are: self motivated and driven to be successful, strategic in approaching each role uniquely, invested in partnering with hiring teams and leadership, and always keep big picture growth goals in mind. We are obsessed with scaling our brand the right way: getting the right people in the right seats, and allowing them to thrive and enjoy a long, happy career with us.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Own candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including: sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing
- Effectively source candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local and broader APJ communities
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in headcount management and key recruitment metrics
- Bachelor’s degree as well as 2-5+ years proven success as a general recruiter
- Proven ability not only in strategising, but just as importantly in influencing and innovating
- Highly collaborative approach with demonstrated ability to quickly build trusted relationships across leadership teams, cross-functional partners, and key stakeholders
- Experience working with global/international teams expanding into new geographic regions preferred
A Glimpse Into Our Culture:
- We celebrate our success. Recognition is a huge part of showing we appreciate you
- We work hard. We bring people onboard who are self motivated, driven, and inspired in the mission to scale our people
- We want you to invest in passion projects. From being involved in DEI efforts, to our Affinity Groups, coffee chats, presentation skills, workshop classes – you name it. If you want to expand your reach outside of the People team, we encourage you to do so
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 12:59 pm