The Workplace & Facilities Coordinator will provide support to the entire corporation, through front desk coverage and event coordination, recruiting and human resources support, and execution of facilities-related tasks. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter with exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills. You must be able to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation, and be a highly-versatile team player. This “Jack/Jill” of all trades role is a part of our Corporate organisation and reports directly to the Workplace Experience Manager. As an intermediary between Appian employees and clients, you will collaborate with teams throughout the organisation across the globe.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Greet and check-in visitors, including clients, partners, recruiting candidates and vendors
- Assist with the planning and execution of corporate events, including acting as liaison with property management
- Maintain the physical workstation/office-numbering system, database, floor plans and seating charts using our facilities management tools/software; purchase select office equipment and supplies, control facility inventory (services and monitors work orders)
- Manage and execute catering and conference room requests
- Collaborate with other Workplace & Facilities team members on driving and supporting Appian initiatives, which include but are not limited to: coordination and implementation of office renovations & improvements, and other facilities related projects as assigned
- Contribute creative ideas for in-office change and improvement
- Provide support and handle special projects as assigned by the various departments and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative or coordination experience
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm, pleasant, and professional while experiencing frequent interruptions; you must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task to meet multiple deadlines effectively
- Fluency in Google business applications (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Chat) or the equivalent
- Superior attention to detail combined with strong organisational skills
- Ability to travel on a limited basis (to assist with facilities-related tasks)
- Ability to lift moving equipment and supplies (~20kg)
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
- Please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/appian/jobs/3732765
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Customer Service, Operations
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 1/92 Pitt St, Sydney, NSWLocations:
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm