The APRA Graduate Program is one of the most in-depth and diverse in the financial services industry.
Our Graduate Program runs for 18 months. During this time you will complete three six-month rotations, across our frontline supervision, policy and advice, and data analytics divisions, giving you the opportunity to build the core foundations of prudential regulation.
Alongside these rotations, you will be supported by an in-depth learning and development program, including access to an extensive range of in-house training programs. These are designed to support you to grow your technical and personal capabilities, and help jump start your career as a financial professional.
Professional development is ongoing throughout your career with us. In fact, professional development is an integral part of ensuring we maintain our excellence as a regulator.
As one of our graduates, you’ll benefit from:
- Being assigned a buddy - who is graduate from the year before, and is fresh with understanding the challenges of being a graduate at APRA.
- Support from a number of managers – who manage you on each of your rotations, as well as an industry manager (who is a bit like a mentor) to support you for the duration of the Graduate Program.
- Working as part of an APRA team from the start, and having carriage of real work in each rotation. No day will be the same!
At the end of your Graduate Program, you will remain an employee of APRA and have the opportunity to drive your career in any of APRA's core functions, including specialist areas.
We offer placements in our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
You can watch a series of videos featuring past graduates who share their experience being involved in the APRA Graduate Program.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Economics, Law,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Program Duration
- Salary range
80,000 (Inclusive of Superannuation)
- Position Start Date
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 1:55 pm