Welcome! If you’re familiar with the travel industry you’d already know about the APT Travel Group, but if you’re not, we’d love to introduce ourselves. ATG was founded when a member of the McGeary family identified an opportunity back in the 1920’s. When the cable tram drivers in Melbourne’s northern suburbs went on extended strike, Bill McGeary converted his truck into a bus and began ferrying commuters from the tram starved suburb of Northcote to the train terminus in Clifton Hill. Fast forward 93 years and we couldn’t have imagined the success and the challenges the business would’ve faced.
The travel industry has no doubt been one of the hardest hit industries since the Covid-19 pandemic started. However, there isn't a more exciting time to be entering the industry with growing vaccination rates and the prospect of international travel just on the horizon.
Our graduate’s partner with key business functions by working on projects that help develop and execute their vision and strategy. This includes identifying and solving complex problems by gathering data, executing analyses and proposing recommendations and solutions to address them.
By joining ATG’s Graduate Program you will complete three to four rotations across a diverse range of business units, this may include:
- Operations (this may include a rotation in our Broome office)
- People & Culture
- Project Management
Are you a future leader?
You’ll be in your final year of studies or have completed your studies in the past 12 months. Regardless of what you’ve studied you’ll embrace technology, be ready to sink your teeth into new challenges and want to create meaningful change.
You’ll demonstrate a commitment and curiosity to evolve your thinking outside of your studies, be a high achiever and pride yourself on getting things done.
Diverse in your approach you’ll be comfortable swinging between strategy and hands-on work, while being awesome when it comes to analysing and leveraging data to shape strategies and drive business outcomes.
If you have the following skills, talents and working requirements, we want to hear from you:
- Ambitious, driven and adaptable; with intellectual curiosity. This will be complemented through outstanding academic results
- Strong work ethic that may be acquired through internships, study abroad programs, volunteering or work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to challenge the status quo when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexible to work within different streams of the business as required
- Rights to work in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flex Working-a mix of home and office-based working
- Interstate/Overseas work opportunities
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A dedicated mentor at a senior management level
- Attractive staff benefits including an extra week of leave, product discounts, travel famils, volunteer days and wellbeing programs
- The opportunity to embark on your career in a professional, ambitious and supportive environment.
- CV/Cover Letter Application plus screening questions
- Virtual Assessment Centre (via Microsoft Teams)
- Panel Interview
- Background Check
If this interests you apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Level 4, 1230 Nepean Hwy, Cheltenham, Vic, 3192, AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm