Congratulations, you’ve completed the first step on your adventure to find Your Place to Be. A place to Be Well, Be Yourself, Be Your Best, Be Responsible and Be Involved. Our commitment to you? We will be the ones to guide you there.
You’ll be challenged with real business problems and receive guidance from senior leaders – developing your capability and enabling you to become a leader in one of Australia’s most iconic companies.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess a bachelor or master’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cloud Computing and Networking, Design and Technology, Data Science, Data Analytics, Web Technologies or Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Automation or similar.
A 12-month program where you’ll work closely with the Digital Technology Business Services team to drive technology forward and close gaps; working on real projects that align with business priorities. You will work with specialists and leaders within the technology industry to build your skills and develop into a leader of the field.
Key elements of the program include:
- Functional deep dives – Rotation through Digital, Technology & Business Services with a focus on systems and operational efficiencies
- Stretch projects – develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills by working on real business problems, recommending solutions, and presenting your outcomes throughout the project
- Development – build both your leadership capability through Leadership intensives, as well as technical skills including project management, design thinking and agile ways of working
- Senior Leadership exposure – connect and build relationships with our senior leaders through tailored leadership training
- Mentoring – ongoing career and professional development support with a senior leader mentor at the conclusion of the program
You are always looking for the next challenge and revel in leadership and teamwork alike. You are inquisitive and aim to Be. You will always question the norm in favour of new and exciting innovations. You are seeking a career in an agile and ever shifting workplace and are looking forward to a career within our organisation.
A successful candidate for this role will:
- Have completed a relevant bachelor or master’s degree in the past two years
- Have less than two years of full-time work experience
- Be an Australian/NZ citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile workplace and work in a team environment
- Be mobile within Australia
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand.
With a rich and varied history, Asahi Beverages markets quality alcohol and non-alcohol beverages, boasting a strong portfolio of established household brands and innovative, new-to-market products.
Asahi employs close to 3,500 people throughout Australia and New Zealand, in roles that range from manufacturing to advertising - so you can always be sure that this is the place to be for you to grow in our family.
How to Apply
If you wish to find your place to be, apply now. Bonus points if you shout out Asahi when you’ve finished your application.
Please note that you can be considered for more than one program, however we can only accept one application per candidate. We encourage you to research our management trainee programs to identify which stream best suits your skills, experiences and interests as we are only able to progress you through one assessment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm